Terms and Conditions
These are Simpill’s Terms & Conditions and apply for use of our website and any orders that are made with us.
- Your use of this website and any purchases you make is governed by English Law and must be purchased by those that live in England.
- To register for a Simpill account you must be over the age of 18 and be based in England. Your use of this website and any purchases you make is governed by English Law and must be purchased by those that live in England.
- You must ensure that the details you provide during registration is accurate.
- Your account and login details are your responsibility so you must ensure that they are secure and cannot be accessed by others.
- When you register, you give consent for Simpill to become your nominated pharmacy for the Electronic Pharmacy Service and collect prescriptions from your GP on your behalf
- As your nominated pharmacy, we will keep an electronic record of the medication supplied to you.
You are able to opt-out of any of the above, at any time, by emailing us at email@example.com
- Please note that in an emergency situation, we may discuss aspects of your medication and medical history with your GP or another healthcare professional without your consent, if we feel you are at harm without us doing so. This is a professional obligation for all UK registered pharmacy professionals.
- Simpill may access your NHS Summary Care Record when it is professionally appropriate to do so. This contains information from your health record such as your current prescription details, allergies and previous reactions to medication. This is so we can identify you correctly and provide care using up to date details. If you would like to opt out of this, then please contact us.
- Your use of this website and any purchases you make is governed by English Law and must be purchased by those that live in England
- To register for a Simpill account you must be over the age of 18. Children may be registered with an account controlled by their parent or legal guardian only.
- You must ensure that the details you provide during registration is accurate. This includes the accurate age, GP details and delivery address. Additionally, it is important you ensure you or a nominated person is available for your delivery
- Your account and login details are your responsibility and you must ensure that they are secure so they cannot be accessed by others
- You should carefully read all medication labels and leaflets that we supply to you
- Transactions are processed by Simpill at the dispensary in Cramlington by our registered pharmacists.
- Payments must be paid in full prior to dispatch.
- By placing an order with Simpill you are giving consent for Simpill to request and collect your prescription from your GP so we can dispense and deliver your medication.
- It is your responsibility to inform us of your eligibility for free NHS prescriptions or any exemptions you may have.
- If you have had payment exemptions because you have a maternity exemption certificate, are a child under 16 or are aged 16-18 and in full time education, then you will need to inform us when circumstances have changed and your exemption for free prescriptions has expired.
- To find out if you are eligible for exemptions, click this link (https://services.nhsbsa.nhs.uk/check-for-help-paying-nhs-costs/start)
Non- NHS sales
- All orders must be paid in full prior to dispatch
- All orders taken are subject to availability of stock
- This price as indicated is that prevailing at the date of invoice
- Returns will only be accepted against an approved authorisation number
Problems with your delivery (including damaged goods)
Please contact us on 0330 0088 2000 or at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible if your medication is damaged, or if there is any problem relating to your delivery.
Simpill Ltd and its directors shall not be liable for any losses or claims arising directly or indirectly from use of this website or the associated App; other than any damages in connection with death or personal injury caused by the negligence of Simpill Ltd, its directors or employees.
Any links on our website to other web sites are provided for your interest only. We are not responsible for their content, and we do not imply any endorsement of their content.
All designs, text and graphics on this website are the copyright of Simpill Ltd
Please contact us if you would like to discuss any aspect of our Terms and Conditions